So there's only one reason I am blogging this...I want to brag about it! Nyahaha!

So PUP has been holding academic contests for the past weeks. There's Extempo, Essay, subject quizzes, debate etc etc etc contest. And you know what? I didn't participate in any of these but I feel so proud! Hearing our college (College of Economics, Finance and Politics) being called on almost all events as top 3, I get this exciting feeling! Yeah I know its weird but we're still part of it...kinda, sort of...right? We were the champs for the last 2 years and as this year's new rule: the OH-GREAT PERPETUAL TROPHY will permanently be kept by the college who has defended it for 3 consecutive years!

And since this is our college's 3rd time, hearing the words - Perpetual Trophy, they, permanently, will, CEFP, the, keep, congratulations, to, the - all in one sentence is such a ROARable feeling. And we did...we ROAORED! Haha! My classmates and I, even if none of us did participate, we rushed to the stage after the event and ka'ching ka'ching...BSE 1-1 with the Perpetual Trophy!
But hey, we didn't stop there, as the trophy was to be delivered to the CEFP office, we had this last-minute snap shot. Haha.

Well personally, it is a big deal for me for us to win because I've seen our college's effort. The debate team ...I've seen them shed blood for this, I was with them and them winning is such an amazing feeling!
So to all CEFPians, congratulations, lets all wear YELLOW fot the PUP Founding anniversary!
So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on CEFP's Perpetual Trophy...
It's our turn to defend it next year!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So PUP has been holding academic contests for the past weeks. There's Extempo, Essay, subject quizzes, debate etc etc etc contest. And you know what? I didn't participate in any of these but I feel so proud! Hearing our college (College of Economics, Finance and Politics) being called on almost all events as top 3, I get this exciting feeling! Yeah I know its weird but we're still part of it...kinda, sort of...right? We were the champs for the last 2 years and as this year's new rule: the OH-GREAT PERPETUAL TROPHY will permanently be kept by the college who has defended it for 3 consecutive years!

And since this is our college's 3rd time, hearing the words - Perpetual Trophy, they, permanently, will, CEFP, the, keep, congratulations, to, the - all in one sentence is such a ROARable feeling. And we did...we ROAORED! Haha! My classmates and I, even if none of us did participate, we rushed to the stage after the event and ka'ching ka'ching...BSE 1-1 with the Perpetual Trophy!
But hey, we didn't stop there, as the trophy was to be delivered to the CEFP office, we had this last-minute snap shot. Haha.

Well personally, it is a big deal for me for us to win because I've seen our college's effort. The debate team ...I've seen them shed blood for this, I was with them and them winning is such an amazing feeling!
So to all CEFPians, congratulations, lets all wear YELLOW fot the PUP Founding anniversary!
So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on CEFP's Perpetual Trophy...
It's our turn to defend it next year!
-------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:
Post a Comment