
Manny 'PACMAN' Pacquiao recently proved his title for being the 'pound-for-pound king'. He aced the match against Ricky 'Hitman' Hatton in just two rounds! Splendid isn't it! I myself was jaw-dropped after witnessing that final blow! Boom beybe!
I was never IN to boxing but every time Pacman is about to fight with other people, I tend to become adie-hard fan! Who wouldn't be! Almost all the Filipinos watch his matches! Just take a look at the streets and the crime records! Nyahaha.
But again, I was disappointed by what the great boxer Pacman is planning to do! Just like the previous Philippine election, he ran as a congressman (I think) at Gen. Santos City here in the Phils...which he lost. And now, he is planning to do the same in Saranggani. The moment he was announced as a man from Saranggani, issues already surfaced! And he is really planning to do it.
You want to know why? His purpose for that is to help people! So there's nothing wrong at all, right?! So running for congress...a very brave thing to do but with that reason...STUPID! He's a billionaire for crying out loud! With all his money from the different matches he surpassed, he has all the means to feed the urban poor! And wanting to become a congressman just to be able to do that is not practical and reasonable enough! You can help people by establishing foundations, donating money in credible organizations or simply giving financial assistance to them. And one can fully accomplish these things without any position in the community or whatsoever!
Mr. Pcquiao, come on! You are the People's Champ. You have earned that title by being a great fighter in the ring. And to the ring you must stay. Do you even know what congressmen do? He/she will be a part of the Congress and will be one of the people making laws for the president to sign and approve. What do you know about that?
Let me just clear things up that I am not criticizing the educational background of our boxing champ but if he truly is wise, he should at least have an idea of what he's trying to put himself in to. And for everyone's information, a congressman, obviously, should represent the people of his/her district. What?! All of a sudden you are a 'Saraggani person'? News says that he stayed there for quite some time but why did he ran in Gen. San 2 years ago if his heart is on the people of Saranggani? Whatever his roots on that place were, we all know that he is a Gen. San person. I personally think that this is just a political strategy.
Yes, I understand your intention of lending a hand to the people. But is that all? Don't you just want to have the spotlight in politics? Beware! Politics is a very dirty game! Dirtier than the blood stains you get from your fights.
I believe people have their own thing or rather 'thang'. Performers have their stage, congressmen have their congress and Manny Pacquiao's thang is the ring! In my own opinion, go help the people by doing the very basic and easiest thing to do...GIVE!
By the way, Ms. Dionisia, Pacman's mother, advises him to think it over. Well...please do think it over. Many people were and will be disappointed, Pacman.
I was never IN to boxing but every time Pacman is about to fight with other people, I tend to become a
But again, I was disappointed by what the great boxer Pacman is planning to do! Just like the previous Philippine election, he ran as a congressman (I think) at Gen. Santos City here in the Phils...which he lost. And now, he is planning to do the same in Saranggani. The moment he was announced as a man from Saranggani, issues already surfaced! And he is really planning to do it.
You want to know why? His purpose for that is to help people! So there's nothing wrong at all, right?! So running for congress...a very brave thing to do but with that reason...STUPID! He's a billionaire for crying out loud! With all his money from the different matches he surpassed, he has all the means to feed the urban poor! And wanting to become a congressman just to be able to do that is not practical and reasonable enough! You can help people by establishing foundations, donating money in credible organizations or simply giving financial assistance to them. And one can fully accomplish these things without any position in the community or whatsoever!
Mr. Pcquiao, come on! You are the People's Champ. You have earned that title by being a great fighter in the ring. And to the ring you must stay. Do you even know what congressmen do? He/she will be a part of the Congress and will be one of the people making laws for the president to sign and approve. What do you know about that?
Let me just clear things up that I am not criticizing the educational background of our boxing champ but if he truly is wise, he should at least have an idea of what he's trying to put himself in to. And for everyone's information, a congressman, obviously, should represent the people of his/her district. What?! All of a sudden you are a 'Saraggani person'? News says that he stayed there for quite some time but why did he ran in Gen. San 2 years ago if his heart is on the people of Saranggani? Whatever his roots on that place were, we all know that he is a Gen. San person. I personally think that this is just a political strategy.
Yes, I understand your intention of lending a hand to the people. But is that all? Don't you just want to have the spotlight in politics? Beware! Politics is a very dirty game! Dirtier than the blood stains you get from your fights.
I believe people have their own thing or rather 'thang'. Performers have their stage, congressmen have their congress and Manny Pacquiao's thang is the ring! In my own opinion, go help the people by doing the very basic and easiest thing to do...GIVE!
By the way, Ms. Dionisia, Pacman's mother, advises him to think it over. Well...please do think it over. Many people were and will be disappointed, Pacman.
This is my opinion...let's hear yours...
So in conclusion...
JAM's exclamation point of view...
on Pacquiao running for congress is...
a big NO NO!


No comments:
Post a Comment