

--------------------------------
So right this moment, I am officially sharing to the world my point of view to LIFE!
Well I have a different point of view on all things: to the world, to love, friendship, problems and etc! Don't worry. It is not that different to others but rather unique.
First things first. Jam's exclamation point of view is another original wordplay that I usually do and a result from this creative mind of mine. It is just a combination, manipulation and playing around of words for me to express my thoughts and ideas easily. For those who are slow...it is a combination of Jam's point of view and exclamation point.
DEFINITION
n., pl. points of view.
1. A manner of viewing things; an attitude.
2.
1. A position from which something is observed or considered; a standpoint.
2. The attitude or outlook of a narrator or character in a piece of literature, a movie, or another art form.
n. exclamation point
An exclamation mark or exclamation point is a punctuation mark: ! It is usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence.
Now after that boring definition I got from the net, I want to further elaborate with a boom! Jam...me...I consider myself as an intellectual person who stands firm on his principles. That's me. I'm not blank or dull. What I see, what I do matters and I always want to share my ideas NOT to brag or impose but rather to open a debate. With my point of view and yours, we can tackle the differences and the similarities. And by simply doing that, both of us learn from each other. That's a good way to know things.
And for the exclamation part. What is life if you're living it boringly, silently, insignificantly and plainly? Like come on! God's greatest gift is life and a gift must be treated nicely! By 'nicely' it means with a boom! Live life loud! Live life as if everything in it matters most. Whatever you have gone through, make sure you left a mark. Life is what we make it...a saying I very much agree with. But some o us has been living their lives dead. And I...I am not planning to do that.
So what to do? From my own simple motto, LIVE LIFE WITH A BOOM! Everything matters. The way you talk, walk, act, react and think must be done outstandingly. The way you treat your family, friends, co-workers and enemies must be executed effectively and extraordinarily! The way you treat and look at yourself must be above average. That's the way I make use of exclamation points.
Come to think of it...if you look into the picture above, all the words in there are the different things you say on various situations, people and circumstances. Whatever it is, good or bad, you tend to use exclamation points, right?! But most people aren't aware of this...they say things as it is. Well I...I want to make a difference by simply being aware and trying my best to mean the words I say. Got that?
So JAM's Exclamation Point of View is not like others. It is mine. It is original, creative and is the truth my mind sees. It is not biased, stupid and ordinary. But the most important thing to know is that it is the same as yours and others by one simple factor...it is an opinion of the character.
So with all due respect, I have the right to express myself. I can forsee people getting offended or disturbed but I am always open for a debate as what I've said earlier. I want to hear your side. I am not a closed book.
So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on Jam's exclamation point of view is...
DUH!
-------------------------------------


awesome blog ah. (: -gian
ReplyDeletetnx! iLL try 2 keep it up! gian? grla doradeoz?! hahaha
ReplyDelete