Ok...for some of you, you might say this is stupid. But for me, I find it intriguing on how college life will leave an impression on me. So here lies my predictions and things that I think would happen tomorrow! And for the intriguing part, I will write a blog entry tomorrow for me to check if my predictions are correct...isn't it uhmmm...exciting?
Right now I am both nervous and excited for college! Tomorrow morning I will be embracing the tertiary year level in Polytechnic University of the Philippines in Sta. Mesa, Manila. I have heard many things about it. And for the past 12 days of endeavor for enrollment there, I have made experienced the things being a 'PUPista'!
So here are my predictions...
GOING THERE:
1.) There will be a thousand students tomorrow! Not your ordinary hundred-populated high schools...thousands, I tell you! I might see someone suffocating...or being crushed to death on a stampede!
2.) I might get lost. I haven't seen my room yet. And I know many also don't know the location of their rooms.
3.) There will be a long line AGAIN in the admission office where students who haven't yet submitted their registration certificates...like me. Slow and pointless procedures should be followed.
Right now I am both nervous and excited for college! Tomorrow morning I will be embracing the tertiary year level in Polytechnic University of the Philippines in Sta. Mesa, Manila. I have heard many things about it. And for the past 12 days of endeavor for enrollment there, I have made experienced the things being a 'PUPista'!
So here are my predictions...
GOING THERE:
1.) There will be a thousand students tomorrow! Not your ordinary hundred-populated high schools...thousands, I tell you! I might see someone suffocating...or being crushed to death on a stampede!
2.) I might get lost. I haven't seen my room yet. And I know many also don't know the location of their rooms.
3.) There will be a long line AGAIN in the admission office where students who haven't yet submitted their registration certificates...like me. Slow and pointless procedures should be followed.
INSIDE MY ROOM:
1.) There will be earlybirds. Some are sitting silently and some have already made friends. I think I belong to the second 'some'.
2.) I will have seatmates/classmates who keep on giving subtle glances at me as I do to him/her/them. This only means that we want to befriend each other but we are too shy to do it or just waiting for someone to initiate. Nagkakahiyaan pa...eh parehas naman kaming freshies.
> Classmates to meet tomorrow
- emo
- talkative girl
- prankers...
- sexy pretty girl
- silent nice guy
- super prepared freshie...complete with things...
- nerd...
3.) Exchanging of high schools, stories, cell numbers and etc...
4.) There will always be that usual talk-abouts...teachers este proffesors n pala
- terror prof...yung walang consideration for first days...brutal!
- young and sexy lady
- old guy...probably balding...or white-haired
- no-show prof...
- friendly or funny one...the only one prof who you think is easy to be with...will give advices and college survival 101s
LUNCH TIME or BREAK TIME
1.) Students especially the freshies like me will talk to their only bestfriend on that time...cellphone! Updating and sharing the experiences to their friends. Also, cellphones are the only ones they can talk to on that time.
2.) There will be PUP students who will approach me to join in their fraternity or organanzation.
3.) There will be students who will display a public presentation saying 'goodbye Gloria'. They will target freshies and give flyers and start on brainwashing them...not me. Activists...what do you expect from an activist-nested university like PUP?
4.) For the freshies, they will look or the few people they know in the campus..maybe older siblings or friends or like them, freshies...classmates on high school.
5.) Walang dalang baon or packed lunch!!! Im very sure of this! No one is stupid enough to do this thing...or else they'll the center of attraction.
DISMISSAL
1.) There will be a long SIGH! A sign of being able to survive the first day...
2.) GMs about the day...very long and detailed gms
3.) Anticipation for tomorrow...
4.) Assignments...research works
Owryt...these are my predictions. I will update this one tomorrow evening and say which happened and which didn't. I will elaborate and site examples...
See yah!
1.) There will be earlybirds. Some are sitting silently and some have already made friends. I think I belong to the second 'some'.
2.) I will have seatmates/classmates who keep on giving subtle glances at me as I do to him/her/them. This only means that we want to befriend each other but we are too shy to do it or just waiting for someone to initiate. Nagkakahiyaan pa...eh parehas naman kaming freshies.
> Classmates to meet tomorrow
- emo
- talkative girl
- prankers...
- sexy pretty girl
- silent nice guy
- super prepared freshie...complete with things...
- nerd...
3.) Exchanging of high schools, stories, cell numbers and etc...
4.) There will always be that usual talk-abouts...teachers este proffesors n pala
- terror prof...yung walang consideration for first days...brutal!
- young and sexy lady
- old guy...probably balding...or white-haired
- no-show prof...
- friendly or funny one...the only one prof who you think is easy to be with...will give advices and college survival 101s
LUNCH TIME or BREAK TIME
1.) Students especially the freshies like me will talk to their only bestfriend on that time...cellphone! Updating and sharing the experiences to their friends. Also, cellphones are the only ones they can talk to on that time.
2.) There will be PUP students who will approach me to join in their fraternity or organanzation.
3.) There will be students who will display a public presentation saying 'goodbye Gloria'. They will target freshies and give flyers and start on brainwashing them...not me. Activists...what do you expect from an activist-nested university like PUP?
4.) For the freshies, they will look or the few people they know in the campus..maybe older siblings or friends or like them, freshies...classmates on high school.
5.) Walang dalang baon or packed lunch!!! Im very sure of this! No one is stupid enough to do this thing...or else they'll the center of attraction.
DISMISSAL
1.) There will be a long SIGH! A sign of being able to survive the first day...
2.) GMs about the day...very long and detailed gms
3.) Anticipation for tomorrow...
4.) Assignments...research works
Owryt...these are my predictions. I will update this one tomorrow evening and say which happened and which didn't. I will elaborate and site examples...
See yah!
JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on the predictions for the first day of college is...
intriguing, frightening, exciting....
-------------------------------------------------------


No comments:
Post a Comment