Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am a Universal Person

-------------------------------------------------








You a perfect balance of everything. You've gone through a fair share of things to be able to put yourself in peoples shoes. You are caring and understanding. You are fun and warm to be around with. You tend to help people. You know whats it is like to be at in all time low and you know how to deal with things lot. And you are good friends with all of your friends. You are kinda like the goldie locks of personalities. The things you do are practical, but sensitive to whom it would affect. You are at ease with yourself, and have spent a good deal of time finding yourself, and now that you have, you've finally bloomed into something beautiful.



I took this quiz at Facebook. It was entitled as "What Is Your Inner Self?". I was interested with these kinds of quizzes in fb because I want to know if they are accurate. Well the result fits me. It is ALL me. But I'm not sure with the other results would say but I am satisfied with this one.

I would have to say that 'perfect balance of everything' was very true. Everything I do, I say, I make it a point that I have seen and understood all sides or factors. That's the way I judge, I think and make decisions. Whenever I find it hard to understand other people's situations, 'I put myself in their shoes'.
I also agree with 'fun and warm to be around'. I am not a boring person, really. Whenever I'm with other people, I want to enjoys things with them. I am a very convivial person. Very sociable. Maybe that's the reason why I have a lot of friends.

'Know how to deal things a lot'...I very much agree with. I have this goal in life: to experience any possible experience that I would want and when I die, I make it a point that there are no regrets. With all the experiences I had, I always learn from them. That's the key to success, right?

'You are kinda like the goldie locks of personalities.' Well I dont exactly know what this means. But whatever it is, I think it's right. Goldie locks of personalities...cheerful???

'You are at ease with yourself, and have spent a good deal of time finding yourself, and now that you have, you've finally bloomed into something beautiful.' This is the most meaningful part! I love this line! It's like...whoah! How did the guy who made this quiz know this?! Cool! Well...no need to explain.



JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on the results of "What is your Inner self" quiz...
Very accurate! I am indeed a universal person.

-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment