Now before you read this blog entry, please read the previous one to fully understand and appreciate this one.So I just got home from PUP and my first day of school was so surprising. The predictions I made yesterday did come true, not all of them. That is what surprises me! And there are also things that I didn't expect to happen! It caught off-guard! I will discuss them after this entry.
LEAVING THE HOUSE...
The things I predicted...
that didn't match today's events
1.) There were not so many students after all. I didn't realize that the thousand students that I am talking about have different schedules.
2.) There were no long lines after all in the admission office! Shocking! I was so used to it!
that DID happen!
1.) I didn't find my room! I was lost...and to prove that, I went inside a room of fourth year students! Reason: I was looking on my list of rooms, I DID enter the right room...on the WRONG DAY! Takbo ako dahil sa kahihiyan!
INSIDE MY ROOM...the right room!
The things I predicted...all came true!
1.) There were earlybirds...wanna know why?! I was late!!! And there were some who already made new friends. I sat at the back and made sure I made some also. Success!
2.) Seatmates...well I was the one who initiated to talk. I can't stand the silence around me. So I started a conversation with the guy on my left, got his name. Then turned around, talked to the other guy and introduced my them to each other. And the same thing happen to the others around me...I was like their 'friendster.com' on that time.
> there were no emo or nerd there...surprising!>the other characters were there...hehehe
3.) Ofcourse...we did share stories...duh!
4.) We had four profs for today...
> the first one, I missed because I was late...but I heard he was so strict that he gave assignment already!
> a motherly figure prof...friendly but no-consideration for grades...grades are grades...
> there were no 'NO-SHOW profs' but super late ones...
> there was a 3rd yr guy who was so funny...he was the one who gave us super confidential college 101s...not a prof but seniority counts...
LUNCH TIME
1.) This is so true...even during class hours where there were no profs to be seen...many were focused on their cellphones!
2.) One recognized school organization went inside our room and invited members from us...I was among the interested ones

3.) Activists going inside the room and sharing issues on the school. There's a big story here...you'll see that soon here!

4.) Well...I only know one, my seatmate. He has a friend waiting outside. But I tried looking for my high school friends also.
5.) We all ate the very affordable meals in the food stalls.
DISMISSAL
1.) I received a total of 37 gms about my friends' first days. Updates, news, sharing etc. Of course, I did also.
2.) Tom is PE day and some of my new classmates are talking about it.
3.) Assignments for Thursday...
Well it's really an achievement and flattering to be able to predict things. CHAMBA! Haha!
So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on the predictions' results...
Kewl! I'm so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment