Thursday, October 29, 2009

BLOG BIT: Speak Out!



I was checking my e-mail and I saw this message from a friend. Without any hesitation, I signed up and grabbed the opportunity.

I have been waiting for this moment. I have really been wanting, praying and hoping for this. I just want to do this very simple thing. I want to be heard! The mere fact that I am blogging this is proof already! I know to myself that I have this strong and determined voice banging inside my head! Sorry to all but I am an attention-seeker! And this offers the exact thing...

http://philippines.youthsays.com/seachange/go/z24


There are three questions for you to answer. And if you got it right, you get a chance TO BE HEARD. And yeah you get to win a free trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Haha! You do know what really matters, right?!

So be an opportunist like me!

Changing the world is SO SO HARD but it does not mean its impossible. Remember: Every big journey starts with a single step!

Don't be stupid and apathetic! Just try it out!


So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...
BOOM!




---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment