Monday, October 19, 2009

Yellow Day Daw?! (College Story # 28)

So two words lang ang pwede kong i'describe sa pangyayaring ito...

MUNG'TANGA lang...



This occurred sometime in September. I think it was on September 28; the day BSE 1-1 was fooled!

So in celebration for our much-anticipated PUP Foundation Day, every college was asked to wear a certain color of shirt. Our college, CEFP, was assigned to wear YELLOW!


So days before, we were advised to wear a yellow shirt on Monday. So here we are, updating ourselves through texts. The whole BSE 1-1 was trying to pick the most yellowest shirt they could find. Well in my case, I have no choice but to wear my only yellow shirt...and it has long sleeves! Bummer!

September 28 morning! Did the morning rituals...went to school. As I enter our main gate, there I saw someone wearing white, CA maybe? There, blue...CE? Well I continued walking and I haven't seen any CEFPians. No one was wearing yellow. As a matter of fact, no groups of students were wearing the same color of shirt. BAD FEELING. Did I get the date right?! Rushed into my room...BOOM! Salvation! My classmates were wearing yellow shirts.








I saw one of my classmates not wearing yellow. I laughed. He is SO left behind! Then he said...

"Bat ka naka-yellow?!" Laughing...

"Uhhh...yellow day kaya!"

Then I started hearing my classmates. It was a talk-about. Us, wearing yellow. Shoot! From that moment...I know we were fooled. The whole class that is! When I saw some of us who were not wearing yellow, LUCKY that's what I thought. But then I found out that they also wore yellow shirts but was playing safe so they brought extra shirts.



The truth was...
95% of the class went to school wearing yellow.
95% of the class was tricked!
95% of the class, including me, just laughed our asses off!



Our VP, who was the one who informed us, explained that there has been a miscommunication with the CEFP council. Well..yadayadayada! It's too late for explanation! We were ridiculed! But the whole class made it a laughing matter!



We were the only section in the whole PUP who was wearing uniform color clothes. LAUGHS!

Then we just laughed it off. Pag may nagtanong,

"BAT KAYO NAKA-YELLOW?"

Eto lang ang tamang reply namin...

"Oh?! Oo nga noh?! Hindi namin pansin! Gosh!"

OR

"Coincidence lang po yan!"

OR

"Ano ba paki'elam moh?! Trip tripan lang yan!"


So JAM's Exclamation Point of View...
on BSE 1-1 wearing YELLOW...
JOWK! Di raw Dilaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment